Wednesday, August 19, 2009

3 comments:

  1. (Deviled eggs MMMMMM GOOD)-Jenna take 6 eggs and boil them for 10 minutes, remove from heat and cool them down then carefully slice thru the white part of the egg(use a dull butter knife) all around lengthwise and remove the yokes, put all 6 yokes in a bowl, add 1-tbls lowfat salad dressing and 1-tbls mustard, chop up some garlic chive greens from your garden(that grandpa gave you) add 1-tbls garlic chive greens, with a fork mash togather the yokes,mustard,salad dressing, and garlic chives and fill the egg white halves with the mixture and "BAM" them with your original essence of Emeril spice mixture and you will have some mmmmm good deviled eggs (bye for now grandpa)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Jenna. It's Aunt Kim.
    I Love your website. You've done a beautiful job with it :)
    I love deviled eggs too but don't make them too much. (I wouldn't have thought to put garlic chives in the mixture, but it sounds delicious - thanks grandpa - good tip)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All this talk about deviled eggs got me hungry for an egg salad sandwich. (I made some about 3 days ago) so now I'm sitting here eating one.
    You know, the funny thing is....as much as I love egg salad, I used to hate making it. I would stand there for over an hour in the kitchen chopping up those boiled eggs until I couldn't stand it any more. Then one day I was complaining to grandma about it, and she rolled her eyes at me and told me to use a fork to mash them. It now takes me all of 3 minutes to have the perfect egg salad base. Lol
    (gonna have to try grandpas secret garlic chive ingredient in there next time. Bet it would be fabulous)

    ReplyDelete